- Fee $170.00
- Office Staff can speak multiple languages including:
English, Spanish, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and Siraki
- Dr Zaffar is Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician &
Certified Civil Surgeon by USCIS
- We offer Affordable Prices for exam and Labs
- 1. Comprehensive Physical exam
- 2.Blood Test for Syphilis which include RPR and if positive further testing will be required at additional cost
- 3. TST also called PPD skin test :Applicants age 2 and older are required to have a PPD Test and we will place PPD test on arm and we have to read it in 48 - 72 hours after administration. If positive then a chest X-ray may be required and you have to see specialist depending on the results. The cost of the X-ray and specialist is not included in the basic price.
- 4. Proof of Vaccinations. Most adults require proof of vaccination for:
- TDAP (Tetanus-Diphtheria Td)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination : if you have not done Hepatitis B Vaccination then you need series of 3 shots if you are immunized and do not have the shot record we have to run immunity test called titers at additional cost.
- Influenza in Flu season
- Polio Vaccination
- Hepatitis A
- May need Pneumococcal Vaccine & Meningococcal Vaccine
After the exam is complete Dr Zaffar will fill the Form I-693 and seal it. You have to present the sealed envelope to USCIS. Exam is valid for one year.
PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE.
NOTE: Please make sure that on all 9 pages on Form I-693 put your First and Last name and A number if you have it
Immigration exams are NOT covered by INSURANCE and it will be self pay.
To schedule an appointment, please call: +1.863.420.7617
I-693 Form Instructions