- Fee $250.00 + TB quantiferon $50.00 (if not done within 30 days before)
- Office Staff can speak multiple languages including:
English, Spanish, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and Siraki
- Dr Zaffar is Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician &
Certified Civil Surgeon by USCIS
- We offer Affordable Prices for exam and Labs
NOTE: As of October 1, 2018 all patients 2 years of age and older will be required to have a blood test for TB. Skin testing will no longer be accepted. We are set up to perform the new blood test (called Quantiferon) for TB in our office, but please be advised that there is a $50.00 fee for this test.
- 1. Comprehensive Physical exam
- 2.Blood Test for Syphilis which include RPR and if positive further testing will be required at additional cost
- 3. TST also called PPD skin test :Applicants age 2 and older are required to have a PPD Test and we will place PPD test on arm and we have to read it in 48 - 72 hours after administration. If positive then a chest X-ray may be required and you have to see specialist depending on the results. The cost of the X-ray and specialist is not included in the basic price.
- 4. Proof of Vaccinations. Most adults require proof of vaccination for:
- TDAP (Tetanus-Diphtheria Td)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination : if you have not done Hepatitis B Vaccination then you need series of 3 shots if you are immunized and do not have the shot record we have to run immunity test called titers at additional cost.
- Influenza in Flu season
- Polio Vaccination
- Hepatitis A
- May need Pneumococcal Vaccine & Meningococcal Vaccine
After the exam is complete Dr Zaffar will fill the Form I-693 and seal it. You have to present the sealed envelope to USCIS. Exam is valid for one year.
PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE.
NOTE: Please make sure that on all 9 pages on Form I-693 put your First and Last name and A number if you have it
Immigration exams are NOT covered by INSURANCE and it will be self pay.
To schedule an appointment, please call: +1.863.420.7617
I-693 Form Instructions